1/10 Photos of Mediterranean Corn Salad
A simple salad best served at room temperature, so it's perfect for summer BBQs and potlucks. I think some marinated artichokes and some sundried tomatoes would be good additions to this recipe as well. I also throw in about 1/2 tsp of Greek seasoning in mine. Recipe from Dierberg's Everybody Cooks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped (feel free to sub fresh diced green or red bell peppers for more crunch to the salad)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese (tomato basil flavor works great if you can find it)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (I double this)
- salt and pepper
- chopped fresh basil (optional, but adds a TON of flavor)
- 1Mix together corn, beans, peppers, feta, and onion.
- 2Mix oil, vinegar and garlic, then pour over the corn mixture.
- 3Gently stir to blend and chill several hours or overnight. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Sprinkle top of salad with fresh basil just before serving. Tastes best at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 680.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g