Serve as a main course, as a side salad, or use to make awesome crab salad subs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb backfin crab meat, picked over
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 6 cups mixed greens (chef's choice)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese or 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 2 fluid ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup shallots or 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1Whisk together lemon juice, mustard, shallots or green onions, salt, pepper, and oregano in a large bowl.
- 2Gradually whisk in oil.
- 3Remove and reserve 1/3 cup dressing.
- 4To the remaining dressing in large bowl, add crabmeat, artichokes, olives, and roasted peppers.
- 5Place the greens and half of the goat cheese or feta cheese in a salad bowl.
- 6Drizzle with reserved 1/3 cup dressing and mix lightly until leaves are evenly coated.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Crab Salad
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.1
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 1475.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: