My mom has made this to rave reviews! Not sure where I got it, but definitely a keeper! Enjoy-
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 1 basil leaf and 1 sun-dried tomato for garnish.
- 2In a food processor or blender, blend together all the ingredients until they reach a nice consistency to spread on crackers.
- 3Place in medium serving dish and garnish dip with the reserved fresh basil leaf and tomato.
- 4Serve at room temperature with plain crackers or heat in a 400°F oven for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Feta Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 407.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh basil leaves