This is a yummy dip I found on the RR website. ;) Looking forward to trying this for a dinner party this weekend!
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, crumbled (plain or with Mediterranean herbs)
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 3 -4 sprigs oregano leaves, fresh stripped from stems
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped, for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, chopped, for garnish
- 2 English seedless cucumbers, Sliced for dipping (as many as needed)
- lavash bread, for dipping (or other Crispy flat breads)
- pita bread, sliced for dipping
- In a food processor, combine feta, milk, walnuts, oregano, pepper, lemon juice and hot sauce until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the feta dip with a spatula from the processor into a serving bowl and garnish with red pepper and olives.
- Serve with crispy flat breads, cut pitas and cucumbers for dipping.
- Enjoy! ;).