1/4 Photos of Mediterranean Feta Dip
Mommy Diva's Note:
This is a yummy dip I found on the RR website. ;) Looking forward to trying this for a dinner party this weekend!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese, crumbled (plain or with Mediterranean herbs)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 3 -4 sprigs oregano leaves, fresh stripped from stems
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped, for garnish
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, chopped, for garnish
- 2 English seedless cucumbers, Sliced for dipping (as many as needed)
- lavash bread, for dipping (or other Crispy flat breads)
- pita bread, sliced for dipping
- 1In a food processor, combine feta, milk, walnuts, oregano, pepper, lemon juice and hot sauce until smooth and creamy.
- 2Scoop the feta dip with a spatula from the processor into a serving bowl and garnish with red pepper and olives.
- 3Serve with crispy flat breads, cut pitas and cucumbers for dipping.
- 4Enjoy! ;).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Feta Dip
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 319.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers