1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Goat Cheese Pizza
C. Taylor's Note:
This is my version of a fabulous pizza I had at the Flatbread Pizza Company. It's one of my absolute favorites and I even make it on the grill when it gets too hot to turn on the oven in the summertime. It also makes a great appetizer if sliced into small pieces. Using the combination of the non stick foil and the oven rack ensures a crispy crust that wont get stuck to the pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pizza dough (store bought)
- 1 large onion, sliced and caramelized
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a large edgeless pan or pizza stone with non stick foil.
- 3Stretch out pizza dough.
- 4Mix olive oil, garlic, salt and oregano together and spread on the dough.
- 5Cover dough with mozzarella cheese and then top with the goat cheese, peppers, caramelized onions and olives.
- 6Bake for 12 minutes (pizza should slide right off, if not bake another minute) and then slide pizza directly onto the oven rack and bake for another 5 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven when golden brown.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Goat Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.0
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 934.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: