Posted for the Zaar World Tour to Greece, this quick to fix side dish salad is great with grilled chicken or alone with a crusty bread. From a quick to fix website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups frozen green beans, thawed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbles
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1In a large bowl combine, oil, lemon juice, seasonings.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Chill until serving or serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 257.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g