Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted for the Zaar World Tour to Greece, this quick to fix side dish salad is great with grilled chicken or alone with a crusty bread. From a quick to fix website.
- 4 cups frozen green beans, thawed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- In a large bowl combine, oil, lemon juice, seasonings.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill until serving or serve at room temperature.