1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Pasta
I got this recipes from another website. It is very good and easy to prepare. I tried it once with canned chicken and bacon bits and didn't like the substitutions. I have used marinated artichoke heart and loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup pitted black olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add linguine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3Season chicken with salt.
- 4Stir chicken with bacon in a large skillet or saucepan.
- 5Add tomatoe and rosemary, simmer 20 minutes.
- 6Stir in feta cheese, olives and artichoke hearts and cook until heated through.
- 7Toss with fresh cooked pasta and serve warm.
- 8Garnish with extra feta if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 610.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 24.8 g