Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipes from another website. It is very good and easy to prepare. I tried it once with canned chicken and bacon bits and didn't like the substitutions. I have used marinated artichoke heart and loved it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpeeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup pitted black olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add linguine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Season chicken with salt.
- Stir chicken with bacon in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Add tomatoe and rosemary, simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in feta cheese, olives and artichoke hearts and cook until heated through.
- Toss with fresh cooked pasta and serve warm.
- Garnish with extra feta if desired.
All my favorite ingredients! What a wonderful pasta and so easy to make. I made it exactly as you stated and it turned out perfectly. I'm having some friends over for dinner next week and plan on serving this to them. I know they will love it. Thanks so much, Lynn. :-)
I started making this recipe thinking that I had all of the ingredients, but as it turned out, I was out of a lot of stuff! But it turned out delicious! I used half pkg of rotelle and left out the bacon, rosemary and artichokes. I subbed kalmata for black olives (had black olives, but I like kalmata better :-)). I used a quarter of a huge chicken breast, sauted with lemon garlic and lemon pepper seasonings. I'll definitely make again, hopefully with all of the ingredients! Thank you!
To hot to cook right now. Terrific as a cold salad; I didn't cook anything but the pasta--just combined and added some chopped Basil. Yummy stuff!