I got this recipes from another website. It is very good and easy to prepare. I tried it once with canned chicken and bacon bits and didn't like the substitutions. I have used marinated artichoke heart and loved it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpeeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup pitted black olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add linguine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Season chicken with salt.
- Stir chicken with bacon in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Add tomatoe and rosemary, simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in feta cheese, olives and artichoke hearts and cook until heated through.
- Toss with fresh cooked pasta and serve warm.
- Garnish with extra feta if desired.