Here's a tasty change to pizza-phyllo crust with mediterranean toppings. Serve with Salad and Wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 sheets phyllo dough
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes, red and yellow
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved kalamata olive
- 1/2 cup drained artichoke heart, quartered and then halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 -2 pepperoncini pepper, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups grilled shredded chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Take 3 sheets of phyllo and lay out on counter.
- 3Pour a little oil on your hands and pat sheets.
- 4Begin to lay sheets on a pizza pan in a diagonal fashion to begin to make a circle.
- 5Repeat until all sheets are used and the circle is complete, covering the pan totaly.
- 6Take 1/2 cup of the feta and place on the edge of the pan in a ring.
- 7Fold over the phyllo tips to cover the cheese.
- 8Set aside.
- 9In a medium skillet heat 1 T of olive oil over medium high heat and saute the onion and garlic.
- 10Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- 11In a large bowl mix the onion and garlic with the remaining ingredients.
- 12Evenly spread ingredients on the prepared phyllo.
- 13Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- 14Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Phyllo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.9
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 1378.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: