1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Pork Kabobs
Can't get to the Mediterranean bring it to you with these tasty kabobs. Serve with a green salad topped with feta, assortment of olives and Greek music in the background. Opa!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1Prepare skewers by soaking in water for at least 60 minutes or make Garlic Rosemary: Infused Skewers (#3) for extra flavor.
- 2Place pork in a zip lock bag.
- 3Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set artichoke hearts and bell pepper squares aside. Add reserved marinade with remaining ingredients to bag; mix well and seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally (or refrigerate overnight).
- 4Prepare medium-hot coals in covered grill; skewer* pork, artichoke hearts and pepper squares; grill for 15 minutes, just until done and nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pork Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 24.4 g