1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables
Sounds so good, just may have to try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425*. Spray large shallow metal roasting pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch chunks; place in pan. Toss with 1 tablespoon oil.
- 3Bake 10 minutes.
- 4Cut bell peppers into chunks, (I like strips), cut onion through core and into wedges.
- 5Add peppers and onion to pan. Drizzle remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon oil over vegetables; sprinkle with garlic, salt and black pepper. Toss well to coat.
- 6Return to oven; bake 20 minutes longer or until vegetables are brown and tender, stirring once.
- 7Transfer to large serving bowl. Drizzle vinegar over vegetables, toss well to coat.
- 8Add basil ; toss again. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g