Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty low carb recipe that has a whole new tasty twist.
Make and share this Mediterranean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can hearts of palm
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke bottoms
- 1 (15 ounce) cansmall black olives or 1 (15 ounce) can kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-carb ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Thoroughly drain all canned vegetables.
- Combine mayo, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste into mixture.
- Blend mixture until smooth and mixed well.
- Chop hearts of palm and artichoke bottoms into bite sized pieces.
- Add palm, artichokes, and remaining ingredients into mayo mixture.
- Toss to coat all ingredients.
- Serve or refrigerate until needed.