This is a tasty low carb recipe that has a whole new tasty twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can hearts of palm
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke bottoms
- 1 (15 ounce) can small black olives or 1 (15 ounce) can kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-carb ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1Thoroughly drain all canned vegetables.
- 2Combine mayo, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste into mixture.
- 4Blend mixture until smooth and mixed well.
- 5Chop hearts of palm and artichoke bottoms into bite sized pieces.
- 6Add palm, artichokes, and remaining ingredients into mayo mixture.
- 7Toss to coat all ingredients.
- 8Serve or refrigerate until needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 1968.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: