Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came about by combining a number of things that I enjoy but hadn't used in eggs before. It also gets more vegetables into my diet!
- Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olives, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes to the pan. Sauté these ingredients until the majority of the oil and liquid is absorbed by the mushrooms.
- Add spinach to the skillet and sauté briefly until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the eggs to the pan and mix around until the ingredients are well incorporated. Turn heat down to medium low and let eggs cook for 30-45 seconds. Continue to scramble eggs until they are cooked to your preference.
- Turn heat off. Add feta cheese and gently stir. Most will be melted but there will be some soft larger chunks.
- Serve with sour cream and/or salsa if desired.