Captain's Lady's Note:
This recipe came about by combining a number of things that I enjoy but hadn't used in eggs before. It also gets more vegetables into my diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add olives, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes to the pan. Sauté these ingredients until the majority of the oil and liquid is absorbed by the mushrooms.
- 3Add spinach to the skillet and sauté briefly until the spinach has wilted.
- 4Add the eggs to the pan and mix around until the ingredients are well incorporated. Turn heat down to medium low and let eggs cook for 30-45 seconds. Continue to scramble eggs until they are cooked to your preference.
- 5Turn heat off. Add feta cheese and gently stir. Most will be melted but there will be some soft larger chunks.
- 6Serve with sour cream and/or salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 439.6 mg
- Sodium 801.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 17.1 g