1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Spinach Turkey Wrap
chef FIFI's Note:
This is a good for lunch. You can make pinweels out of these and serve them as a finger food for parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up olives.
- 2Combine cream cheese, feta cheese, olives and oregano in bowl and mix.
- 3Evenly spread the mixture over entire tortilla.
- 4Place turkey over the cream cheese mixture on half of each tortilla.
- 5Place spinach leaves on top of turkey.
- 6To assemble just start with the side that is topped with the turkey and roll up tightly.
- 7Wrap each sandwich with saran wrap.
- 8Refrigerate wraps at least 1 hour.
- 9Before serving, unwrap, and trim of ends of each roll.
- 10Cut wraps into 3 sections.
- 11Cut each section on a slight diagonal into half.
- 12Wraps can be made a day ahead.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Spinach Turkey Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 138.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives and onions