Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good for lunch. You can make pinweels out of these and serve them as a finger food for parties.
- Chop up olives.
- Combine cream cheese, feta cheese, olives and oregano in bowl and mix.
- Evenly spread the mixture over entire tortilla.
- Place turkey over the cream cheese mixture on half of each tortilla.
- Place spinach leaves on top of turkey.
- To assemble just start with the side that is topped with the turkey and roll up tightly.
- Wrap each sandwich with saran wrap.
- Refrigerate wraps at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, unwrap, and trim of ends of each roll.
- Cut wraps into 3 sections.
- Cut each section on a slight diagonal into half.
- Wraps can be made a day ahead.
These were quite good. The oregano adds such an interesting twist. Thank you for the recipe.
I get very tired of packing lunches for myself and my husband, so I am always on the lookout for something that is a little different. These were very tasty. I used sun dried tomato tortillas and I just layered all the fixings instead of mixing them since my husband requested his without olives. It was a very nice combination. Thanks for posting!
This was a very tasty wrap, but the feta and cream cheese mix was a little too overpowering for me. Next time, I think I might try adding some cottage cheese or something else to give it it's bulk, but still seem light. I can see this being an ideal appetizer cut into mini pin-wheels as suggested, but sitting down for an entire wrap--the flavors were just too heavy for me.