This is a good for lunch. You can make pinweels out of these and serve them as a finger food for parties.
- Chop up olives.
- Combine cream cheese, feta cheese, olives and oregano in bowl and mix.
- Evenly spread the mixture over entire tortilla.
- Place turkey over the cream cheese mixture on half of each tortilla.
- Place spinach leaves on top of turkey.
- To assemble just start with the side that is topped with the turkey and roll up tightly.
- Wrap each sandwich with saran wrap.
- Refrigerate wraps at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, unwrap, and trim of ends of each roll.
- Cut wraps into 3 sections.
- Cut each section on a slight diagonal into half.
- Wraps can be made a day ahead.