1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs
CJ Jones's Note:
This is something I thought would be nice when I bought a package of boneless chicken thighs and realized I could roll them open and stuff them with my favorite ingredients. It's easy, healthy... and it impresses my wife.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -9 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 -5 black olives, minced not sliced
- 4 -5 mushrooms, minced not sliced
- 1/8 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (preferably damp packed in water)
- 1/8 cup approx olive oil or 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 / tbsp black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (minced)
- 1Put oil, curry, oregano, pepper, cayenne pepper, and minced garlic into a small mixing bowl and stir with a fork.
- 2Pour oil and spice mixture into glass or ceramic baking dish and coat the whole bottom of pan with oil/spice mixture.
- 3Wash the chicken thighs under cold water and roll them out flat.
- 4Drag both sides of each thigh through the oil/spice mixture in baking dish and lay them flat and orderly in baking dish.
- 5Lightly brown the pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan for 1 minute, then mince.
- 6Put minced pine nuts, minced spinach, crumbled feta cheese, minced black olives, minced mushrooms into a bowl and toss them together. This is your stuffing.
- 7Place generous amount of stuffing on each flattened thigh.
- 8Roll the thighs around the stuffing to enclose it.
- 9Preheat oven to 375 (oven temperatures vary) and bake for 30 -40 minutes or until chicken is white throughout when sliced.
- 10Serve with rice and a vegetable or salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 239.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: