Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This is a tasty savory and a little bit sweet tuna salad. It has a very distinct flavor---at first bite you're thinking, "Do I like this or not?" But the more you eat, the better it tastes! Cook time includes chill time and egg-boiling time.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Mix together all ingredients except tuna and eggs.
- Drain tuna and combine with dressing mixture.
- Fold in chopped hard boiled eggs.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour. Serve on lettuce, with crackers, or use as sandwich filling.