1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich
This could be a copy cat recipe for Panera Bread's Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich, however, this is a little lower in calories and fat with the few changes I've done. I suggest using a dense thicker bread for this sandwich, it holds up better. You can substitute your favorite flavor of hummus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices whole wheat panini style bread (or whatever flavor you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato basil hummus
- 1 green lettuce leaf
- 6 slices cucumbers (skin on)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 slices red onions (optional)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1Wash and dry lettuce and spinach and set aside.
- 2Spread each slice of bread with hummus.
- 3Lay lettuce leaf on one slice of bread.
- 4Top with cucumbers, spinach, roasted pepper, onion (if using) and tomato.
- 5Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- 6Top with other slice of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 626.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers