1/1 Photo of Minty Yogurt Chicken
Chicken is marinated in yogurt, mint, lemon and honey and then broiled or grilled. Serve with new potatoes and a tomato salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slash the chicken flesh at regular intervals with a sharp knife and place in a bowl.
- 2Mix together the honey, lemon juice, yogurt, salt and pepper and half the mint.
- 3Spoon the marinade over the chicken and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4Line the broiler pan with foil and cook the chicken under a medium-hot broiler until thoroughly cooked and golden brown, turning the chicken occasionally during cooking.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining mint and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Yogurt Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.3
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 158.8 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g