Chicken is marinated in yogurt, mint, lemon and honey and then broiled or grilled. Serve with new potatoes and a tomato salad.
- Slash the chicken flesh at regular intervals with a sharp knife and place in a bowl.
- Mix together the honey, lemon juice, yogurt, salt and pepper and half the mint.
- Spoon the marinade over the chicken and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Line the broiler pan with foil and cook the chicken under a medium-hot broiler until thoroughly cooked and golden brown, turning the chicken occasionally during cooking.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mint and serve.