Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here's a great Greek-style potato salad. From One Potato, Two Potato cook book.
Make and share this Moldovian Potato Salad With Feta recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatos until tender. Let cool slightly.
- As soon as potatos are cool enough to handle, peel them and cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Put the pieces into a mixing bown and add olive oil.
- Add garlic, season with salt and pepper and toss very gently to combine.
- Once the potatoes have cooled to room temperature, add scallions, feta, olives, dill and vinegar. Check taste and season again. If salad is too dry, add more oil.
- Let the salad sit for 20 minutes for the flavours to mingle before serving.