1/4 Photos of Mushrooms Stuffed With Feta Cheese And Garlic
My Private Note
as an a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and remove stems of mushrooms and baste mushrooms with melted butter.
- 2Combine all ingredients except for the mushrooms and stir until mixture is well blended.
- 3Fill the mushrooms with the mixture, mounding the mixture high into the caps.
- 4Bake in a 350 F oven until hot.
- 5Then broil for a few seconds until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms Stuffed With Feta Cheese And Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.8
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.5 mg
- Sodium 667.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 14.2 g