1/3 Photos of My Big Fat Greek Salad
College Girl's Note:
Super healthy, diet friendly! Get in shape! Serve as a meal or eat as a side dish. This is better because it's colorful and magical.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, quartered and torn apart
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive
- 4 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 red onions, halved, then sliced into petals
- 2 kirby cucumbers, halved lenghtwise, then thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 8 anchovies (optional)
- 1Put the lettuce in a large bowl. Add olives, feta, onions, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
- 2In small bowl, beat together olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- 3Pour the dressing over the salad.
- 4Top with oregano, mint, and anchovies (if using).
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Big Fat Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 168.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese