Brisket in Roses's Note:
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but the dressing is sooooo good!!! The measurements make A LOT....it is what I used when making it for parties, so if you need only a small amount, please cut it down.
My Private Note
huge sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 lbs romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 lb seedless European cucumber, washed and sliced thin
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 ounces yellow peppers, sliced
- 10 ounces red onions, sliced thin
- 15 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 pita bread, cut in fourths
- 1For dressing, mix all ingredients in blender except olive oil. Slowly add olive oil as all ingredients are mixing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2For salad, mix all ingredients except pita bread and mix well.
- 3To serve, you can dress the salad in the serving bowl, or serve it on the side for each person to add their own.
- 4Garnish with pita bread.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.9
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 722.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: