Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but the dressing is sooooo good!!! The measurements make A LOT....it is what I used when making it for parties, so if you need only a small amount, please cut it down.
- 10 ounces kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 lbs romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 lb seedless European cucumber, washed and sliced thin
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 ounces yellow peppers, sliced
- 10 ounces red onions, sliced thin
- 15 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 pita bread, cut in fourths
- 6 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 2 fluid ounces champagne vinegar
- 1 ounce Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 ounce garlic
- 1 1⁄2 ounces shallots
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 12 fluid ounces olive oil
- 1 ounce parsley
- 1⁄2 ounce oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- For dressing, mix all ingredients in blender except olive oil. Slowly add olive oil as all ingredients are mixing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For salad, mix all ingredients except pita bread and mix well.
- To serve, you can dress the salad in the serving bowl, or serve it on the side for each person to add their own.
- Garnish with pita bread.