1/3 Photos of Nica Chick Orgasmic Chickpeas Bruschetta
Chef #885596 Nica Chick had asked me to create a recipe based on a dish she and her DH enjoyed. If I say so myself Heavenly and Healthy. Use either both types of olives of double up on the one of choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 garlic clove, finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced black olive
- 1 tablespoon minced green olives or 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans, if using canned rinsed and well drained
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato, finely minced
- 1/4 cup finely minced red bell peppers or 1/4 cup minced roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely minced red onion, given a slight rinse and drain
- 1/2 generous teaspoon fresh minced rosemary
- 1 generous tablespoon fresh minced basil
- 1 generous tablespoon fresh minced flat leaf parsley
- red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1Pulse half the chickpeas in a food processor with the olive oil. Mix remaining ingredients together.
- 2Season to taste with pepper.
- 3Salt if desired just do taste because the olives, capers and canned chickpeas have lots of sodium.
- 4Marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 5Spread on sliced Crusty grilled Ciabatta bread.
- 6Garnish with additional olive oil and fresh herbs.
- 8Stuff into endive.
- 9Top cucumber slices.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nica Chick Orgasmic Chickpeas Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 284.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flat leaf parsley