Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just whipped up this marinade to use with top sirloin steaks on the BBQ and it turned out great! This was enough to lightly coat 4 steaks. You could use this for chicken, pork, shrimp and I'm guessing it would be great with potatoes and other veggies. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Greek olive oil is my favourite)
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, blend (I use Club House)
- Mix all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag. Add meat (or veggies) and mush around until coated.
- Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour or up to 24 hours in the fridge. I always let grilling meat come up to room temperature.
- Grill food and enjoy!
This made a really quick and delicious chicken thigh. Made for ZWT9.
I used this marinade to marinate boneless skinless chicken breasts (2). It was in the marinade for almost 48 hours. And I cooked it in my Actifry with 1/2 tbs olive oil. It turned out crispy outside and tender inside. The taste amazing. I like greek seasoning. I'll try also this recipe with steaks. Thanks Nif :) Made for Market tag game
Absolutely loved it!!! I used a large ribeye steak that DD and I split, it was so simple yet so tender and flavorful. I used Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning for the spice mixture. The only change I made was to cut the recipe in half for one large steak. I too always bring my steaks to room temperature before grilling. Thanks for sharing your recipe, one I am sure to use again. Made for Went to the Market Tag Game.