1/3 Photos of Non- Creamy Potato Bake With Feta and Olives
Karen Elizabeth's Note:
This is an unusual but extremely tasty potato bake, my family find it a welcome change from the usual creamy bake. Rich in colour and flavour, I often also add thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes to this, about 100g, which lends a nice tang. It comes from The Vegetarian Kitchen. NB no matter how I try, in the ingredient list, 'potatoes' is showing up as 'potato'.... its supposed to be plural! That would be one BIG potato!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200c/400F/Gas 6.
- 2Cook the potatoes, in their skins, in plenty of boiling water, for 15 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool slightly. Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- 3Brush the base and sides of a 1.5litre/2 ½ pint rectangular ovenproof dish, with some of the olive oil.
- 4Layer the potatoes in the dish with the rosemary, cheese and olives.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil and pour the stock into the dish.
- 6Season with salt and plenty of pepper.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes, covering the dish with foil part of the way through the cooking time to prevent the potatoes from getting too brown.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non- Creamy Potato Bake With Feta and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.4
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 661.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: