Lindsey loo's Note:
This is my favorite salad ever! The dressing makes the flavors of the salad meld into a great harmony. YUM YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar or 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup light extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 4 ounces crumbled unflavored feta cheese (Athenos is best)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- 2Combine Good Seasons, vinegars, water, and oil in small bowl.
- 3Pour half of the dressing mixture into a different bowl.
- 4Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- 5Marinate chicken in one of the dressing bowls for 15 minutes.
- 6Cook chicken in a frying pan until it is fully cooked.
- 7Combine lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and feta.
- 8Add warm chicken to salad and pour the last half of the dressing over salad.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not so Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.3
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 566.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasons Italian dressing