My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, with skin on
- 75 g pitted black olives, reserve a few and chop the remainder
- 1 chicken stock cube, made up to
- 300 ml with boiling water
- 1 lemon, sliced into 6
- 15 ml fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 15 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 15 ml clear honey
- 25 g butter, cut into small cubes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the chicken breasts on both sides.
- 2Add the chopped olives to the pan with the stock, lemon slices and oregano, bring to the boil then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 3Remove the lid.
- 4Sprinkle over the parsley add the whole olives and allow the liquid to reduce by half.
- 5Stir in the honey and gradually add the butter, then season to taste.
- 6Serve with pasta and a green salad.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive and Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 581.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g