If you like Greek ingredients you will like this appetizer!
Make and share this Olive Feta Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles, press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese over each rectangle.
- Sprinkle evenly with feta cheese, olives, bell pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle.
- With a serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices, place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.Immediately remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.