1/2 Photos of Olive Feta Pinwheels
If you like Greek ingredients you will like this appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles, press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 3Spread 1 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese over each rectangle.
- 4Sprinkle evenly with feta cheese, olives, bell pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano.
- 5Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle.
- 6With a serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices, place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.Immediately remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Feta Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g