1/1 Photo of Olive Oil with Capers and Chili Peppers
From Aglaia Kremezi. Use this oil to flavour salads and steamed or grilled vegetables. Mayonnaise made with this oil has an exquisite taste. This has a 1-week standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the capers under running water and drain well on paper towels.
- 2Chop 2 tblsps of the capers and place them in a clean, absolutely dry 2-cup bottle.
- 3Add the remaining capers and the chili peppers and fill the bottle with olive oil.
- 4Cover and keep in a cool, dark place for a week, shaking from time to time, before using.
- 5This oil will keep for 3-6 months in a cool, dark place.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil with Capers and Chili Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1927.4
- Calories from Fat 1944
- Total Fat 216.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
large capers packed in salt