Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the executive chef at Gallo of Sonoma, Bruce Riezeman. Delicious!
Make and share this Olive Tapenade recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper at the end.
- Since you have salty anchovies and olives, be careful of the amount of salt you use.
- This recipe can be done completely in the food processor, although both Bruce and I prefer the clean cut of a hand chop.
- If you use the processor, blend all the ingredients except the olive oil until they are finely chopped.
- Then with it running, add the olive oil slowly to the chopped mixture until it has been absorbed.
- This will hold in the frig for weeks, so enjoy!