From the executive chef at Gallo of Sonoma, Bruce Riezeman. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper at the end.
- 2Since you have salty anchovies and olives, be careful of the amount of salt you use.
- 3This recipe can be done completely in the food processor, although both Bruce and I prefer the clean cut of a hand chop.
- 4If you use the processor, blend all the ingredients except the olive oil until they are finely chopped.
- 5Then with it running, add the olive oil slowly to the chopped mixture until it has been absorbed.
- 6This will hold in the frig for weeks, so enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Tapenade
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.0
- Calories from Fat 584
- Total Fat 64.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of