Try this recipe if can get or find some wild asparagus available. Done with wild Creatan asparagus.
- Boil the asparagus is little water until tender (should take about 15 minutes) and strain.
- Beat eggs add water and flour and make a batter.
- Combine with cheese, asparagus, salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Pour the mixture in the pan trying to arrange the asparagus nicely (if you prefer you can make smaller omelets for single serving; as I did).
- When the bottom side of the omelet is golden brown turn it over and cook only shortly.