1/3 Photos of Omelet With Wild Aspargus
Try this recipe if can get or find some wild asparagus available. Done with wild Creatan asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the asparagus is little water until tender (should take about 15 minutes) and strain.
- 2Beat eggs add water and flour and make a batter.
- 3Combine with cheese, asparagus, salt and pepper.
- 4Heat olive oil in a pan.
- 5Pour the mixture in the pan trying to arrange the asparagus nicely (if you prefer you can make smaller omelets for single serving; as I did).
- 6When the bottom side of the omelet is golden brown turn it over and cook only shortly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelet With Wild Aspargus
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.1
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 207.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 11.9 g