Flavorful omelets with a colorful mix of red peppers, black olives, onions and feta cheese
Make and share this Omeleta Horiatiki (Greek Omelet) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and saute the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the olives, red peppers and feta cheese to the onions and cook gently for a further 5 minutes.
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl then add 2 tablespoons of the onion, olive, cheese mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in another frying pan and pour in the omelet mixture.
- Fry the omelet on both sides then repeat the process until all omelets are done.
- Serve hot.