1/1 Photo of Omeleta Horiatiki (Greek Omelet)
Flavorful omelets with a colorful mix of red peppers, black olives, onions and feta cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and saute the onions for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the olives, red peppers and feta cheese to the onions and cook gently for a further 5 minutes.
- 3Beat 3 eggs in a bowl then add 2 tablespoons of the onion, olive, cheese mixture.
- 4Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in another frying pan and pour in the omelet mixture.
- 5Fry the omelet on both sides then repeat the process until all omelets are done.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omeleta Horiatiki (Greek Omelet)
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.4
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 681.3 mg
- Sodium 1016.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 27.6 g