1 hr 10 mins
Kate in Ontario's Note:
This is a wonderful easy meal that gives comfort food a little zip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 green pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1/2 small zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 4 large bone in chicken breasts
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In bowl mix oil, lemon pepper, garlic, and Greek seasoning.
- 3Cut potatoes into wedges.
- 4Place in 9" x 11" dish along with other veggies.
- 5Add half of lemon juice mixture and toss to coat.
- 6Place chicken on top and brush with remaining lemon juice mix.
- 7Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear basting after 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pan Oven Greek Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.2
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 102.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning