Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
YUM...lemon chicken with a kick of oregano makes this especially good. Easy to whip up for a family dinner..
- Peel and quarter potatoes and onions.
- Place chicken skin side up, in shallow roasting pan.
- Arrange potatoes and onions between pieces.
- Add water to cover bottom of pan (1").
- Squeeze lemon juice over all.
- dot chicken and vegetables with butter.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- *Chilled, Lemon Chicken makes a delicious hot weather meal or chicken salad.
- Freeze in foil.
- Defrost and reheat in foil at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.