1 hr 10 mins
YUM...lemon chicken with a kick of oregano makes this especially good. Easy to whip up for a family dinner..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and quarter potatoes and onions.
- 2Place chicken skin side up, in shallow roasting pan.
- 3Arrange potatoes and onions between pieces.
- 4Add water to cover bottom of pan (1").
- 5Squeeze lemon juice over all.
- 6dot chicken and vegetables with butter.
- 7Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- 9*Chilled, Lemon Chicken makes a delicious hot weather meal or chicken salad.
- 10Freeze in foil.
- 11Defrost and reheat in foil at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oregano Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 137.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 26.8 g