From the Back of the Box Cooking cookbook. Courtesy Organic Valley Family of Farms.
Make and share this Organic Mama Veggie Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon organic valley european-style cultured butter
- 9 large organic valley grade a large brown eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 -4 slices organic valley bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 2 cups spinach leaves, washed and torn
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup organic valley feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease the inside of a 9-inch round baking pan with butter.
- Whisk eggs, sea salt, pepper, and paprika in a medium bowl to blend. Add egg mixture, bacon, if using, spinach, onion, and bell pepper to prepared pan and stir gently to combine.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until eggs are fluffy, golden, and set in the middle. Sprinkle with tomatoes, fresh basil, and Organic Valley Feta.