1/2 Photos of Orzo Salad With Feta and Cherry Tomatoes
Tastes of the Mediterranean and perfect for a warm summer's day. May be used as a side dish or main course.
My Private Note
main co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a 4 qt pot three-fourths full with salted water and bring to boil for orzo.
- 2In a small heavy skillet, heat 1/2 TBS olive oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking and saute pine nuts, stirring frequently until golden, about 2 minutes; transfer nuts to paper towel to drain and cool.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together garlic, parsley, vinegar, salt and pepper; drizzle in remaining TBS olive oil, whisking all the while.
- 4Add tomatoes and feta to the dressing, tossing to combine.
- 5Cook orzo in boiling water until al dente; drain and rinse until just warm, then drain completely.
- 6Toss orzo and pine nuts with dressing, coating thoroughly, then serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo Salad With Feta and Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 345.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 13.8 g