Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
OPA!!!!! Evreryone is Greek after a couple of these babies!
Make and share this Ouzo Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces ouzo
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 lime slices, for garnish
- In a martini shaker, combine all ingredients with 1/2 cup of ice.
- Shake and strain into 2 chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lime.
This drink is very good. I used fresh lemon juice instead of lime. Thanks Baker Chick :)
We served these prior to a Greek inspired dinner and guests raved. Even those who did not like ouzo (me included) thought they were yummy. My DH is a huge ouzo fan so he made his exactly as the recipe stated. For those of us who are not fans, he mixed 1 ounce of ouzo and 3 ounces of vodka. The anise flavor was delightfully subtle and may make an ouzo fan of me yet. Thanks for posting!