Tea Jenny's Note:
This recipe comes from a book I bought when I was in cyprus on holiday, the food was amazing, and I just had to buy this book. It's called the secret of good health, by Nikos & Maria Psilakis and has 150 wonderful recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean wash and chop spinach, then put it in boiling water for 2 or 3 minutes and drain completely.
- 2Heat olive oil in a pan add spinach and cook for a few minutes until all liquid has evaporated.
- 3Whisk egg yolks with milk and add to spinach along with the cheese, olives, breadcrumbs,salt,pepper and the egg whites beaten stiff.
- 4Mix carefully and pour the mixture into an oven dish.
- 5Bake in a medium heat about 180c for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Omelet With Spinach and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.0
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 640.9 mg
- Sodium 1371.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: