Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe comes from a book I bought when I was in cyprus on holiday, the food was amazing, and I just had to buy this book. It's called the secret of good health, by Nikos & Maria Psilakis and has 150 wonderful recipes.
- Clean wash and chop spinach, then put it in boiling water for 2 or 3 minutes and drain completely.
- Heat olive oil in a pan add spinach and cook for a few minutes until all liquid has evaporated.
- Whisk egg yolks with milk and add to spinach along with the cheese, olives, breadcrumbs,salt,pepper and the egg whites beaten stiff.
- Mix carefully and pour the mixture into an oven dish.
- Bake in a medium heat about 180c for 20 minutes or until golden brown.