Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For Zaar World Tour.
Make and share this Parsley Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, toss together parsley, onions, garlic, olives and tomatoes.
- In a separate small bowl or cup, mix together lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; drizzle over the salad.
- Place in a serving bowl and place egg slices on top.
I loved all the parsley and the flavors. This made a great lunch. Thank you Marcie!
Very nice recipe! I used my mini chopper, so the veggies were pretty small, and that worked out great for me! I ended up using for several things...on top of sliced turkey, over french bread pieces that had melted swiss on them and the kids used it to top tostadas! Very fresh and yummy! Tagged this one in Zaar tag. Thanks Parsley! Edited: I forgot to add that I did not use the hard-boiled egg...DH is watching his cholesterol. I also found a new use...I am subbing it for salsa and putting it inside of Tortilla "scoops". Yum!