1/1 Photo of Passover Apple Squares
Posting for ZWT6 (Greece)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine cinnamon-sugar, salt and matzo meal.
- 3Add eggs yolks, oil and juice and grated rind of lemon.
- 4Meanwhile, beat the egg whites till they are stiff
- 5Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites
- 6Pour half of this batter into a greased 8ï¿½ X 8ï¿½ pan
- 7Cover batter with thinly sliced apples
- 8Sprinkle with remaining batter
- 9Bake for 45 minutes in 375° F oven
- 10Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Apple Squares
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 157.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g