Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I enjoyed a version of this delightful salad while enjoying a summer evening on a friend's housebost. It was delish. This is my version of this easy summer salad.
- 4 cups cooked penne (cooked just to al dente)
- 8 artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped (canned variety, drained)
- 1 cup pitted Greek olive (leave whole)
- 1⁄2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 cup pepperoni slice
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.