This dish combines the richness of fresh shrimp and the tartness of feta cheese. Goat cheese could also be used, if preferred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the heads from the shrimp by twisting and pulling them off.
- 2Shell the shrimp and discard or freeze the shells for later use in stock.
- 3Chop the scallions and cut the feta into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 4Melt the butter in a frying pan and stir in the shrimp.
- 5When they turn pink, add the scallions and cook gently over low heat for about 1 minute.
- 6Stir in the feta cheese and season with black pepper.
- 7Cut the chives into 1-inch lengths and stir in half into the shrimp mixture.
- 8Cook the pasta according to directions on the box.
- 9Drain well, pile into a warmed serving dish and top with the sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Shrimp and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.1
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 256.8 mg
- Sodium 927.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: