This is a simple version of a Greek classic.
Make and share this Pastitsio - Greek Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, brown meat in heavy skillet, add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Mix in cinnamon and tomato sauce.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, whisk in flour and cook 1 minute, whisk in milk and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add beaten eggs and 1/4 cup parmesan to white sauce.
- In a buttered two quart casserole dish, add half pasta, top with meat mixture, add the rest of the pasta.
- Pour white sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake 60 minutes.