Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The importance of fresh ingredients is demonstrated in this dish. I just love this, it's fast, it's simple, it's healthy, yet it's packed with flavor! You know, if you wanted to add some protein, bite-sized salmon chunks would be an excellent addition! Anyway, Enjoy!
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, and return to pot.
- Add tomato, spinach, garlic, onion, olives, and oil to pasta.
- Cook over medium heat until spinach is wilted, about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese, cooking for 1 more mintue.
- Stir and serve!