The Wallaces's Note:
Bursting with Mediterranean flavors, this is our absolute favorite pizza! Pesto sauce and topping amounts can be easily modified, we usually don't measure the vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough (thawed frozen bread dough also works well)
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce (to taste)
- 2 ounces spinach leaves
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 5 ounces frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 roma tomatoes or 2 cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2Roll or stretch pizza dough out on a lightly floured work surface to a 12-inch circle and transfer to a lightly-floured pizza pan or baking sheet.
- 3Brush dough with pesto.
- 4Scatter the sun-dried tomatoes around the pizza.
- 5Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly, next layer the spinach leaves.
- 6Scatter the artichokes, Roma tomatoes and crumbled feta.
- 7Season to taste with pepper.
- 8Top with parmesan.
- 9Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is browned.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomato, Artichoke, Spinach, Feta Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 1204.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: