Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bursting with Mediterranean flavors, this is our absolute favorite pizza! Pesto sauce and topping amounts can be easily modified, we usually don't measure the vegetables.
- 1 pizza dough (thawed frozen bread dough also works well)
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce (to taste)
- 2 ounces spinach leaves
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 5 ounces frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 roma tomatoes or 2 cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll or stretch pizza dough out on a lightly floured work surface to a 12-inch circle and transfer to a lightly-floured pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Brush dough with pesto.
- Scatter the sun-dried tomatoes around the pizza.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly, next layer the spinach leaves.
- Scatter the artichokes, Roma tomatoes and crumbled feta.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Top with parmesan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is browned.
Delicious! I've been craving this EXACT recipe. Yum, yum, yum!