Santi Zilcan's Note:
1 box of frozen phyllo, thawed in the fridge for a day or two...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ground beef to be browned with chopped onions.
- 2Melt margarine in a pan and add the milk (just warm them NOT BOIL them) and add in the eggs.
- 3The baking sheet has to be oiled and phyllo leaves have to be spread on it two at a time and each time, about two tablespoons of milk-marg-egg mixture has to be added on leaves here and there --
- 4So, when about half of pastry leaves are spread, we add the browned ground beef mixture all over and than start adding the pastry leaves two by two and the liquid mixture over again till they finish.
- 5At the end, we spread the leftover liquid mixture all over on top.
- 6I bake this in oven 350 F , for 30 minutes the most -- and when it cools off, I cut it to squares as large or as small I want --
- 7This is great freshly baked or cold or warmed in oven to have the "fresh cook" taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phyllo Squares
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 276.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g