Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the bar Cosmos, Athen, Greece. Taken in a book.
Make and share this Pink Mojito recipe from Food.com.
- 6 mint leaves
- 1⁄2 lime
- 2 teaspoons sugar syrup
- 3 raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- cranberry juice, to complete
- In a highball glass, crash the mint, lime and raspberries in the sugar syrup.
- Add crushed ice, then pour the rum and Chambord.
- Stir well and complete with cranberry juice.
- Garnish with mint.
Quite delicious and very refreshing. I did not have any fresh raspberries on hand, so I used raspberry rum in place of the white rum. My substitution worked very well. Thanks, Boomette!
This is so good. I do add a splash of club soda to cut the sweetness and add a bit of fizz. Yum!