1/3 Photos of Pita Stuffed Souvlaki
If you are like me, sometimes there is to much of a good thing and that leaves leftovers. I made CountryLady's Greek Souvlaki and there was about 6 ounces left. What to with it? Stuffed Pita's of course. This is an quick fix for leftover Souvlaki. Of course you will also need leftover tzatziki! For a quick weeknight meal for two, serve with a large Greek salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium high heat, warm the oil in a non-stick skillet or wok.
- 2Separate the onion into rings and add along with garlic to oil.
- 3Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until onions are lightly brown; stirring frequently.
- 4Add the sliced meat and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until meat is warmed.
- 5Fill pita halves with meat and onion mixture, garnish with sliced tomatoes and tzatziki.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Stuffed Souvlaki
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 188.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: