1/1 Photo of Pomegranate Simple Syrup & Sparkle Wine Cooler
Found the clipping in the Paleozic layer littered on my desk--time to get it recorded for posterity! Comes from a magazine, don't ask me which one, though! Anyway make the syrup first, then get right to the wine cooler. Lovely color, brightens up ANY occasion; festive for the holidays, lovely for a bridal or new mom shower. SYRUP makes enough for 20 drinks PREP & COOK time is for making the syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sparkler (use 1 tablespoon pomegranate simple syrup from above)
See below for non-alcoholic versions
- 1SIMPLE SYRUP:.
- 2Stir together syrup ingredients in a small saucepan; boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally; altogether about 35 minutes until reduced to about 1 1/4 cups syrup.
- 4Pour syrup into tall glass, add wine and liqueur; stir, add ice cubes and lemon wedge if desired.
- 5NON-ALCOHOLIC VERSIONS:.
- 6Instead of wine, use apple juice or apple cider for a totally different kick. A splash of 7-Up (white) soda will cut the wine nicely, too.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Simple Syrup & Sparkle Wine Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (693 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 101.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: