1/3 Photos of Potato Artichoke Salad
An unusual (for me) blend of ingredients in a non-mayo potato salad. I prefer it warm but the original recipe does suggest serving it chilled. Your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes or until tender.
- 2Add the green beans to the potatoes and cook 2 minutes more or until beans are crisp-tender. Remove from heat and drain well.
- 3Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the yummy marinade.
- 4Chop artichokes and add to potatoes and beans. Toss in the olives.
- 5Combine reserved artichoke marinade, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 6Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.
- 7Serving = 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Artichoke Salad
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 257.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar