An unusual (for me) blend of ingredients in a non-mayo potato salad. I prefer it warm but the original recipe does suggest serving it chilled. Your choice.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add the green beans to the potatoes and cook 2 minutes more or until beans are crisp-tender. Remove from heat and drain well.
- Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the yummy marinade.
- Chop artichokes and add to potatoes and beans. Toss in the olives.
- Combine reserved artichoke marinade, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.
- Serving = 1 cup.