1/2 Photos of Preserved Grape Leaves
Preserving grape leaves to stuff with any mixture you desire using your own fresh young grape leaves.The grape leaves should be picked in the spring and remove the tough stem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring salted water to a boil.
- 2Add washed grape leaves and blanch for 30 seconds.
- 4Stack them on each other into 2 piles then form into loose rolls and stand each roll up in 2 pint canning jars.
- 5Add lemon juice or citric acid to the second quart of water and bring to a boil.
- 6Fill jars within 1/2 inch of top with the hot mixture.
- 8Process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Preserved Grape Leaves
Serving Size: 1 (2152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1773.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: